Welcome to Workout Wednesdays! Each Wednesday, we will be providing you with the inside scoop on all things fitness! This week, read about our UPLIFTING experience. If you have been searching for a workout that’s specifically designed for the female body and taught by encouraging (not overbearing) FEMALE instructors, then Uplift Studios is for you! Uplift is more than a women’s only studio- it is the ultimate female society. An oasis where encouragement runs rampant and insecurities are checked at the door. They offer five 55 minute signature classes (Strength, Endurance, Power, Sculpt and Uplift Express), which were all designed to allow you to exercise daily without overusing the same muscle groups. Additionally, they offer personal training sessions and events such as Workout & Wine ( a celebratory glass post class). Read our interview with head instructor, Katherine Ellis to get UPLIFTed! Photo courtesy of Uplift Studios What makes Uplift Studios stand out? Our phenomenal community of amazing women who make everyday worth so much more than just getting in a workout. Describe the atmosphere? You can’t get a better vibe than focused group who is ready to work and jam out to an amazing playlist while doing so. Demographic and fitness level don’t really matter; attitude does! Editor’s Note: Be prepared to push your limits and sweat- all classes are full body workouts! Photo courtesy of Uplift Studios What is your go-to pre & post workout snack? Pre-workout, I prefer something that is easy on my stomach. A fresh juice is my go-to. Afterwards, I always try to look for a combination of protein and carbs. I usually mix Greek yogurt with a mashed sweet potato and some cinnamon. It sounds like baby food, but it’s delicious! What is your ultimate health/fitness tip you swear by?I always ask all my clients about how they want to feel after training. The truth is that you will always see imperfection, but when you focus on how empowered you feel by the physical feats your body is capable of, you always show up and give your all. I always tell people who are intimidated to take my class to…? The hardest thing you can do is decide to show up to a class. So if you’re already in the door, 90% of the work is done. The other 10% is my job. When I’m teaching, I’m most impressed by a student who…? Is present and dedicated. It’s so easy to make up excuses and not give ourselves the time we deserve. I’m always impressed by those who make such an effort and do so with a smile on their face. What are your workout beauty/fashion essentials? I love Amara Coconut Oil Essentials. It’s an amazing overnight moisturizer that soothes my skin after sweating all day. Start a Conversation Cancel a Conversation Connect with Enter your WordPress.com blog URL http://.wordpress.com Proceed Your email address will not be published.CommentName* Email* Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.